Purple Flash Blog
www.starplus.ca - Company Message
RSS

Recent Posts

Purple Flash Blog
CHRISTINE DIONNE
Bienvenue, Vos commentaires et suggestions !!

Categories

Bienvenue
music
powered by

My Blog

Purple Flash Blog

Hi, Purple Flash fans  , what's your favorite song that i recorded  and why ! ! ! visit my web site & learn more about us.   http://www.purpleflashband.com/

14 Comments to Purple Flash Blog:

Comments RSS
abcya on August-04-17 4:19 AM
I like all their songs

friv on August-04-17 4:20 AM
Me gustan todas sus canciones

run 3 on August-04-17 4:20 AM
J'aime toutes leurs chansons

sylvie gagnon hering on September-05-17 10:12 PM
my favorite song is WE CAN MAKE IT TOGETHER very good message

sylvie hering on February-15-18 3:01 PM
love your music keep it up, were did you record most of the songs

anonymous on August-13-18 6:26 AM
nice

shell shockers unblocked on February-14-19 12:53 AM
The postings on your site are always excellent. Thanks for the great share and keep up this great work!

Essays Chief on July-14-19 1:49 AM
I like almost all of your songs but “J'aime Toutes leurs chansons” something my favorite. If you ask why it my favorite, even I don’t have a correct explanation but still, I really love the song and I love to hear the song respectively.

piknu on August-14-19 2:39 AM
I really happy found this website eventually. Really informative and inoperative

tree cutting com on August-30-19 12:25 PM
Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle.

Alex Kim on September-03-19 7:11 AM
I like your songs series a lot.

Gerda Navo on September-09-19 8:21 AM
Invest In The Channel Generating The Highest ROI - Risk-Free For 30 Days Try pro email marketing tool risk-free for 30 days: https://www.interactivewise.com/bestvalue It's never been easier to connect with your audience and drive success for your business. For 20 years, GetResponse has been a market leader helping over 1,000,000 entrepreneurs and small businesses accelerate their growth through powerfully-simple email marketing tools and expertise. Start accelerating your growth today: https://www.interactivewise.com/bestvalue Best regards, Gerda Navo * Unsubscribe: send text "don't"

waterless boiler on September-11-19 3:09 AM
Hi guys, I know it's not always possible to have a wired connection, but look at all your options to get an Ethernet cable to the back of your Roku. This is the only way you're going to get a 100% solution. Other than that, you could always try to move your wireless router closer to the Roku.

Mike on September-14-19 7:59 AM
Thanks very much for posting. It is a superb post. Thanks for an interesting article. After looking through different websites I finally found something worth reading. cereal boxes in different sizes